This is one of my favorite holidays. This year I’m attempting a very mellow holiday. Last year was a disaster. In fact it was such a disappointment that I had buried in in my subconscious. I was trying to recall last year when a friend asked me and I replied ‘I don’t remember what I did last year.’ Disaster.
Josh and I finished our Reboot and started the GAPS plan, so this Thanksgiving will be a gluten-free one. Here’s what we will be eating-
- Turkey – I’m going to try this method that Jora test ran earlier this week.
- Roasted Carrot Salad
- Cauliflower Garlic Mash
- Cranberry Sauce – I think I’m going to sub the raisins for apples.
- Baked Pumpkin and Sour Cream Pudding
- Lavender & Honey Raw “Cheese” Cake
- Herbed drop biscuits
Along with all that food. I will be keeping all the people, places and things I’m grateful for close to my heart.
- An amazing supportive husband
- A sister that’s my bestest
- My home
- My neighborhood
- New friends
- A creative compassionate mind
- Getting older & wiser
- My always improving health
- Josh being 2 weeks migraine free